Texas Girl Was Awoken In The Night When Her Cell Phone Was Engulfed In Flames Under Her Pillow

\"$title\"
NEWS
Texas Girl Was Awoken In The Night When Her Cell Phone Was Engulfed In Flames Under Her Pillow
KAPPIT
A 13-year-old North Texas girl was awoken in the night by a smoldering cell phone on the other side of her pillow, but the cell phone manufacturer says she did something they warn users about.


Divider
    
0%
Facebook Activity
Sponsored Ad




Hashtag your funny pics with #kappit to be featured!