1. You already have deep conversations with your cat.
Meow, meow, meoooow.
2. But youre hoping to take that to the next level.
Fox Searchlight Pictures
3. Instead of texting your friends with regular emoji faces.
You always send these.
4. You believe hit TV shows would be better if they starred cats.
5. You protect yourself using these.
Yes, there is such a thing as a self-defense cat keychain that you can use to stab someone if they try to attack you. Amazon Prime has a purple one available for $8.39.
Just dont bring it to the airport.
Lena Dunham got held by airport security because her co-worker gave her one of those keychains and she had it in her carry-on luggage.
6. You might follow more than one non-human friend on Instagram.
7. Speaking of Instagram, the majority of your pictures are of you and cats.
Your cat, your friends cat, your parents cat, the neighborhood cat. You dont discriminate.
8. You spend hours curled up thinking about your life.
And about whats for dinner.
9. You are a believer in the cat lifestyle.
10. Especially the nap part.
11. Lets just say your kitchen has a general cat theme.
12. Cat mugs.
13. Cat salt and pepper shakers.
14. All cat everything.
15. Youve had some kind of nail art done related to your love of cats.
16. You like to cat-essorize.
17. And you own some kind of cat-shaped jewelry.
18. You aspire to be like this person.
Even though you hate those dumb car stickers.
19. This doesn’t terrify you.
In fact, it looks like fun.
20. But this does…
21. No worries, you’re on track to being a respectable cat lady.