Sponsored Ad
MAILING LIST
Terms · Privacy · Contact Kappit © 2017
TOP ARTICLES
You're 90% of the reason I get up in the morning, the other 10% is cause I have to pee.
Divider
Funny Relationship Quotes  Pee Jokes  Cute Relationship Jokes  
    
100%
Sponsored Ad




Hashtag your funny pics with #kappit to be featured!