Funny School Slogans

 – 33 total
S.C.H.O.O.L = Sucks Children's Happiness Out Of Life
S.C.H.O.O.L = Sucks Children's Happiness Out Of Life

School Jokes,  Funny Acronyms,  
    
0%

Sponsored Ad
Seven
Crappy
Hours
Of
Our
Lives
Seven
Crappy
Hours
Of
Our
Lives


Relatable Funny Quotes,  High School Jokes,  
    
0%

When you drinking at the water fountain and someone tries to rush you
When you drinking at the water fountain and someone tries to rush you

Relatable Posts,  Instagram Comedy,  Lol Comedy,  
    
0%

Admit it, you sometimes pretend to care about a teacher's personal life to waste time in their class.
Admit it, you sometimes pretend to care about a teacher's personal life to waste time in their class.

Relatable Posts,  Funny College Posters,  
    
0%

When your stomach growls in class and you cough to cover it up.
When your stomach growls in class and you cough to cover it up.

Relatable Posts,  Funny School Quotes,  
    
0%

Teacher: You should know this, you learned this three years ago. 
Me: I don't even remember what I ate last week.
Teacher: You should know this, you learned this three years ago.
Me: I don't even remember what I ate last week.


Relatable Posts,  Great Jokes Sms,  
    
0%

Going to the bathroom in the middle of class just to waste time.
Going to the bathroom in the middle of class just to waste time.

Relatable Posts,  College Sms Jokes,  
    
0%

Sponsored Ad
Without school, it's hard to remember what day it is.
Without school, it's hard to remember what day it is.

Relatable Posts,  End Of School Jokes For Kids,  
    
0%

99% of people in this world are hot. The other 1% goes to my school.
99% of people in this world are hot. The other 1% goes to my school.


Relatable Posts,  Ugly Person Jokes,  
    
100%

If you're too cool for school, then practice saying, 'Would you like fries with that?'
If you're too cool for school, then practice saying, 'Would you like fries with that?'

Relatable Posts,  Poverty Jokes,  
    
0%

Things I've learned in School: 
1) How to whisper. 
2) How to text without looking. 
3) How to look like I'm paying attention.
Things I've learned in School:
1) How to whisper.
2) How to text without looking.
3) How to look like I'm paying attention.


Relatable Posts,  Jokes List,  
    
0%

No teacher, I don't know the answer, that's why my hand wasn't raised.
No teacher, I don't know the answer, that's why my hand wasn't raised.

Relatable Posts,  Funny Teacher Posters,  School Jokes Kids,  
    
0%

I don't always study. But when I do, I make sure my parents see me.
I don't always study. But when I do, I make sure my parents see me.


Relatable Posts,  Funny Study Quotes,  Funny Studying Quotes,  
    
0%

That awesome moment when you walk in late to class and the teacher isn't there yet.
That awesome moment when you walk in late to class and the teacher isn't there yet.

Relatable Posts,  Funny School Facts,  
    
0%

Don't ever talk about people in your school bathroom, because you never know if they will magically appear out of a stall.
Don't ever talk about people in your school bathroom, because you never know if they will magically appear out of a stall.

Relatable Posts,  Funny Bathroom Quotes,  Funny English Sms Jokes,  
    
0%




page
1
Hashtag your funny pics with #kappit to be featured!