Funny World Facts

 – 15 total
Peruvian neck tie

Not an actual article of clothing
Peruvian neck tie

Not an actual article of clothing


Peru Jokes,  Wrestling Jokes,  
    
0%

Sponsored Ad
Most populated places in the world:

1. China
2. India
3. Friendzone
4. United States
5. Indonesia
Most populated places in the world:

1. China
2. India
3. Friendzone
4. United States
5. Indonesia


Funny Facts,  Friendzone Jokes,  
    
100%

Christopher Columbus

It seems he lied to us, all these years.
Christopher Columbus

It seems he lied to us, all these years.


Demotivational Posters,  Christopher Columbus Jokes,  Lie Jokes,  
    
0%

we live in a world where people mistake kindness for weakness, sex for love, and social networks for reality.
we live in a world where people mistake kindness for weakness, sex for love, and social networks for reality.

Relatable Posts,  Society Jokes,  Social Media,  
    
0%

99% of people in this world are hot. The other 1% goes to my school.
99% of people in this world are hot. The other 1% goes to my school.


Relatable Posts,  Ugly Person Jokes,  Funny School Slogans,  
    
100%

Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.

Funny Jokes,  Earth Day Jokes,  
    
0%

Half the people in this world are below average!
Half the people in this world are below average!

Funny Jokes,  Worlds Best Jokes,  
    
0%

Sponsored Ad
If the human population held hands around the world, a significant portion of them would drown
If the human population held hands around the world, a significant portion of them would drown

Funny Jokes,  Drowning Jokes,  Random Funny Facts,  
    
0%

the planet is fine.

the people are ed.
the planet is fine.

the people are ed.


Funny Ecards,  Planet Humor,  Planet Jokes,  
    
0%

If you didn't want your country full of immigrants 

Then your ancestors shouldn't have colonized half   the world
If you didn't want your country full of immigrants

Then your ancestors shouldn't have colonized half the world


Memes,  Captain Hindsight (theme),  Immigrant Jokes  
    
0%

breathing the air in beijing has the same health risk of smoking 21 cigarettes a day.
breathing the air in beijing has the same health risk of smoking 21 cigarettes a day.

Funny Smoking Facts,  Funny Geography Facts  
    
0%

15 feet of rainforest

Disappear every minute
15 feet of rainforest

Disappear every minute


Rainforest Jokes For Kids,  Rainforest Jokes,  Humor Photos  
    
0%

"You get what you pay for"

Of course, that is how purchasing works.
"You get what you pay for"

Of course, that is how purchasing works.


Funny Phrases,  Dwight Schrute Meme (theme),  Dwight Meme  
    
0%

If women ruled the world

There would be no wars

Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other
If women ruled the world

There would be no wars

Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other


Funny Sayings About Women,  Countries Jokes  
    
0%

Fact: 96 million girls aged 15 to 24 in developing countries can not read or write - nearly twice the number of illiterate males
Fact: 96 million girls aged 15 to 24 in developing countries can not read or write - nearly twice the number of illiterate males

Illiterate Jokes,  Funny Strange Facts,  
    
0%




page
1
Hashtag your funny pics with #kappit to be featured!