Quotes Of The Day Funny

 – 47 total
I want to be rebellious but I dont want to get in trouble
I want to be rebellious but I dont want to get in trouble

Funny Jokes,  Funniest Jokes Of 2015,  
    
0%

Sponsored Ad
Do you ever feel bad about not feeling bad about something you should feel about
Do you ever feel bad about not feeling bad about something you should feel about

Funny Quotes,  Joke Quotes,  
    
0%

98% of my upper arm strength comes from holding the blowdryer above my head while I do my hair. The other 2% comes from taking selfies.
98% of my upper arm strength comes from holding the blowdryer above my head while I do my hair. The other 2% comes from taking selfies.

Funny Quotes,  Selfie Jokes,  Arm Jokes,  
    
0%

I hate how ur born out of nowhere forced to go 2 school then get a job n work endless hours like this isnt fair wat if I wanted to be a duck
I hate how ur born out of nowhere forced to go 2 school then get a job n work endless hours like this isnt fair wat if I wanted to be a duck

Funny Quotes,  Hate Jokes,  
    
0%

I bet our entire universe is in a tiny glass jar placed neatly on a shelf in some alien child's room as a science project he got a C on.
I bet our entire universe is in a tiny glass jar placed neatly on a shelf in some alien child's room as a science project he got a C on.

Funny Jokes,  Universe Jokes,  Funny Science Quotes,  
    
0%

That moment you realise it's too late to go on a diet for the beach trip in 24 hours
That moment you realise it's too late to go on a diet for the beach trip in 24 hours

Funny Quotes,  That Moment When,  Funny Diet Quotes,  
    
0%

Sponsored Ad
if you have trash ties you suld have a1 booty and vice versa but if you got neither you better be able o suck the sins out of my
if you have trash ties you suld have a1 booty and vice versa but if you got neither you better be able o suck the sins out of my

Funny Quotes,  Guy Humor,  
    
0%

Heads are just really slow hair faucets
Heads are just really slow hair faucets

Funny Jokes,  Hair Jokes,  Funny Quote Of The Day,  
    
0%

he loved es so much, he became one.
he loved es so much, he became one.

Funny Quotes,  Funny Insult Jokes,  
    
0%

Me: Is it weird to talk to yourself?

Me: No
Me: Is it weird to talk to yourself?

Me: No


Funny Quotes,  Funny Weird Quotes,  Weird Jokes,  
    
0%

I NEED to delete pictures off my phone but I'm such a photo hoarder like I never know when this pic could come in handy I can't delete that.
I NEED to delete pictures off my phone but I'm such a photo hoarder like I never know when this pic could come in handy I can't delete that.

Memes,  Phone Humor,  Phone Jokes,  
    
100%

*Wears pajamas all day*
*Showers at 10:00 pm*
*Changes into new pajamas*
*Wears pajamas all day*
*Showers at 10:00 pm*
*Changes into new pajamas*


Funny Quotes,  Pajama Jokes,  Free Funny Quotes,  
    
0%

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

Funny Quotes,  Ben Franklin Funny,  Funny Stupid Quotes,  
    
0%

My brain is experiencing  technical difficulties.

Please stand by...
My brain is experiencing technical difficulties.

Please stand by...


Funny Quotes,  Brain Jokes,  Thinking Jokes,  
    
0%




page
1
Hashtag your funny pics with #kappit to be featured!